List of Applicant of Unauthorized colonies (Mahavir Enclave)

Here is a list from MCD of applicants who has applied for authorization of there unauthorized colonies. In this list there are many colonies of almost whole Delhi. Mahavir Enclave colonies has also applied for regularization of there colonies. In total there are 1639 total applicants list.

 

Mahavir Enclave block which have applied are G-1 Block, Left out Portion, Palam Village, Nand Ram Park - F-Block, C-2 Block Dabri, F-1, F-2 Block Palam, Extn. C 3 & I Block, D&F Block, Panchseel Colony F- Block, D-IA Block D & F Block Part-I, G H Block Ph-I Palam Dabri Road, H-1,H2,H4 Palam Dabri road, C/D Block Part-I, Block E G H1,H2& H3 Palam Dabri road, Pt II & III, Uttam Nagar, L- Block, B & C Block Pt-I Palam, Pt-I, Block A b C H & I, Pt-I Block G,G-I A & A1 Dabri, F2 Block.

 

Almost all the colonies of Mahavir Enclave has applied for this. Download below the full list of Applicant of Unauthorized colonies to Unauthorized Colonies Cell (UC).

List of Applicant of Unauthorized colonies (Mahavir Enclave)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Sensibly.